Community Forum

Service Extension / Renewal

New Poster

Service Extension / Renewal

My service completion date is this week. I have spoken to Loyalty dept. but they seem very indifferent to giving me competitive renewal options because I am not a new customer. It seems they really don't care if I go back to my old provider. I did have hard time to set up the Comcast service 2 years ago and had to spend at least 5-6 hours over two months time to sort out everything. At that time I took it for good internet service. However now comparable or better services are available in the area. While I am open  for renewal, won't be open to pay higher than market price. Let me know if Comcast cares for their existing customers?

Official Employee

Re: Service Extension / Renewal

Hello SumanSL. We certainly care for all our customers, new and existing, including you. 

Regarding renewal offers / promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. 

I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.