Community Forum

Service Area Expansion?

Frequent Visitor

Service Area Expansion?

Hello.

We miss our Xfinity!

We were Xfinity/Comcast subscribers for twenty years until we moved to our current home and we sure do miss our Xfinity. We're now dependent on DirecTV and Hughes net and we are more than disappointed with those only two options for TV and Interent.

Currently, Xfinity/Comcast is not available on our road but:

Xfinity/Comcast service stops TWO POLES from our road (Carmichael Road, 47403) and there are FIFTY homes on our road that would be potential and likely Xfinity customers if Xfinity were available.

Our road is three miles long and again, there are fifty residences on our road.

Western Indiana REMC also has easily accesible poles along the length of our road.

Is there any posibility that Xfinity/Comcast can consider expansion on our road from Indiana State Road 45?

Thank you!

Ron & Jane

Official Employee

Re: Service Area Expansion?

Greetings, stilbo! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. Thank you for wanting to come back to the Comcast family. I would like to look further into this and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name, full address, email address, and phone number so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Service Area Expansion?

Hello, stilbo. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!