Community Forum

Service Address Locked

New Poster

Service Address Locked

Recently my family bought a trailer and moved in. As im getting ready to deploy i want to move my service to the new address. But apparently the address was locked for service in 2013 due to money issues. I've talked to someone at comcast on the phone but they just gave me a number to call which led to another number and so on till i just couldn't get anywhere. All of them would say to call this said number to have them unlock service at the address. All i wanna do is get my service transefered for them before im out of the states. What can i do?
Expert

Re: Service Address Locked

@ChristopherCrou wrote:
Recently my family bought a trailer and moved in. As im getting ready to deploy i want to move my service to the new address. But apparently the address was locked for service in 2013 due to money issues. I've talked to someone at comcast on the phone but they just gave me a number to call which led to another number and so on till i just couldn't get anywhere. All of them would say to call this said number to have them unlock service at the address. All i wanna do is get my service transefered for them before im out of the states. What can i do?

Take your photo ID showing the address of the trailer along with a utility bill or the bill of sale/mortgage to a Comcast store.  They should be able to remove the block then.

Thank you for your service!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Service Address Locked

Hello @ChristopherCrou, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I first want to thank you for your service, it is truly appreciated! I'm sorry about the experience you have had with us around trying to transfer your service(s). @Again is exactly correct in what he posted. Please let us know if you have any further questions or if we can be of any other assistance, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!