Community Forum

Serious Complaint from Tech!

Frequent Visitor

Serious Complaint from Tech!

We had No Internet or Phone Service since Friday, August 3rd. We scheduled an appt for tech to come out Sunday, August 5, 2018. He told my husband and me, once looking at modem and router, both from Comcast, "Work fine". (which they didn't as still no internet or phone) "Tell Comcast if Comcast asks "you cancelled the appointment - big  bucks you'll have to pay Comcast - it's your (meaning us)  fault"!  A lovely woman from survey called inquiring as to why we said, "cancelled appt". We explained Why and she was very concerned about tech telling us to do that and that she would call Tech's Supervisor. Still no service. Called again, Tech came out today, August,  10th, 2018! Supervisor sent SAME Tech.  I was home alone, (female). He called me on our Emergency Trac Phone # ( Not a cell phone) and said he was here outside.  I kindly mentioned to him I was afraid of him. He screamed "then cancel or reschedule" I said, "no, in a friendly voice come in".  He backed up from parking spot in condo, next to my car and I stepped onto now vacant spot he backed out of waving my hands to get his attention to come in. He REFUSED to look at me and was on phone, (probably calling dispatch) He backed out of condo area and backed into adjacent parking area to leave that part of complex. I ran to grassy area of when he was beginning to leave and he drove out like a bat of h... and tried to hit me with his truck. I was NOT at all in front of him, but on grassy curb area.  I called the Police and Police came to file a report!  I was terrified - The Police Woman totally Agreed with me and said "she would be frightened, too" . The tech's Supervisor said would be re-scheduled for tomorrow! ComCast said, "Should Not be same tech". I said "NO, will not be same tech" Police Woman said, "If same tech, call us immediately"! I will be alone, again, tomorrow, as husband has to work.   

Expert

Re: Serious Complaint from Tech!

I have escalated this to the forum admins for follow-up ASAP.  Hopefully  you will hear back in this thread from an employee soon.

Diamond Problem Solver

Thanks Latoque !
Frequent Visitor

Rcv'd and replied to private message.

Frequent Visitor

ComCast has credited my account 2 times for this issue. 1st Amout: $20.00. Second Amount $25.00. This is Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE! Tech and then SAME TECH sent, requiring me to call Police and Police coming for Tech trying to hit me with his Truck! As mentioned, am on Permanent Social Security (dx'ed with SEVERE PTSD from local Psych doc and I still have NOT calmed down) My life was threatened! Need number to call Corporate! OR Legit email addy to send for this Very Serious Issue.

Frequent Visitor

Know Tech's name but will not reveal it here.