Community Forum

Separate Internet

Highlighted
New Poster

Separate Internet

I recently moved home with my elderly grandmother to help take care of the house. I’m not a real big person on watching TV, but I do use WiFi for work. However. She has no need for internet and honestly has no clue what I’m talking about when trying to change her package. She still pays her bills through mail. Every now and again I’ll go through her modem and just pay for a week or two for Internet from Comcast’s hotspot. But I curious if I can just set up a regular account using her modem.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Separate Internet

@Mrmarshall6 wrote:
I recently moved home with my elderly grandmother to help take care of the house. I’m not a real big person on watching TV, but I do use WiFi for work. However. She has no need for internet and honestly has no clue what I’m talking about when trying to change her package. She still pays her bills through mail. Every now and again I’ll go through her modem and just pay for a week or two for Internet from Comcast’s hotspot. But I curious if I can just set up a regular account using her modem.

Sorry, Comcast only allows one Comcast Account per residence address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!