Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Seniors plans > wishful thinking.

Valued Contributor

Seniors plans > wishful thinking.

Will corporate tax cuts affect how Comcast continue to raise the rates while the service and cable channels continues to drop...My Starter Double Play for $89.99 for 24 months and then $109.99 for the third year, this is a 24 month contract. Additional monthly fee would be your HD Tech Fee free for 12 months. Total monthly rate would be $89.99 plus taxes and fees...include a $5.00 discount for signing up to EcoBill and AutoPay...second year Additional monthly fee would be your HD Tech Fee free for next 12 months > OK!! but i didn't agree to all these Fees > other charges plus service hidden Fees...$123.99 for the second year ...at this rate $109.99 for third year plus fees & taxs will be unafordable that's speaking for myself.

ComcastBill2005  .jpg

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Seniors plans > wishful thinking.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

All Replies
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Valued Contributor

Hi ComcastShane, yes you can break it, that's great!!  ...Please Advice Thank You.

Official Employee