Community Forum

Senior long-time subscriber needs help to pick service

Regular Visitor

Senior long-time subscriber needs help to pick service

Yesterday I received a letter from Comcast about the end of builk cable TV service with the 800-934-6489 number to call.  So I called last night and I think I spoke with a trainee.  Anyway, I was stunned by the two pricing quotes he gave me - one for cable, internet and phone and one for just cable and internet.  Before moving to the condo last August, I had been a Comcast customer for many years - first with Adelphia until Comcast took over and so I would say it's been more than 20 years.  I then tried to see what was available online through myXfinity and instead of showing me any information, I was directed to call an 866 number.  I keyed in all the info requested by the auto attendant and then was disconnected.  Very dissatisfied at this point.  I believe Comcast would want to hold on to a long-time customer and it should not be so difficult to learn what promotions are offered.  Could someone with experience please help me with this issue? 

Official Employee

Re: Condo Bulk Contract Terminating and need to pick service

Hi EmjayGee, I can assist going over current promotions I have available. Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Condo Bulk Contract Terminating and need to pick service

Hi EmjayGee, thank you for working with me via private message and glad to hear another agent was able to assist you. 

Please feel free to reach out here on the Xfinity Forums if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you for your time!