Community Forum

Senior Citizen Discount

Highlighted
Contributor

Senior Citizen Discount

Does Comcast offer any discounts to people over 65 who are just livinging on Social Security with a 245.00 Comcast bill every month!

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Senior Citizen Discount

A few areas have small discounts for seniors. Check with your local government Franchise Authority. Contact information for that Authority should be printed on your Comcast bill.

There are also a few areas offer Internet Essentials for seniors on public assistance -- see https://www.internetessentials.com/Seniors.

Official Employee

Hello, jmg1951! Thanks so much for reaching out to us regarding your service plan!

As BruceW mentioned, we recommend checking out the offers available at https://www.internetessentials.com/Seniors.

If you don't see any offers there that really fit your needs, then I would be more than happy to look at the available promotions in your area and see if we can find you a more reasonable rate.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

jmg1951, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to find a new service plan that better fit your needs for a lower overall rate, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!