Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Self install kit shipping/tracking

New Poster

Self install kit shipping/tracking

I have Spoken with customer service several times over the last several days about getting a self install kit shipped to my home. And although they have told me repeatedly that they were overnighting me my boxes, we have yet to receive an email with tracking information or any confirmation that any boxes have been shipped to us. I initially went to a service center three days ago to find out about picking up my boxes, But they told me that they were unable to help me in any way. If I could just pick up my boxes I would be happy so that we could install this and get it done. This is been a very frustrating experience and I have been disappointed several times. Any assistance you could offer with this would be appreciated. Please help me! Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
New Poster

Re: Self install kit shipping/tracking

Customer service mixup... not processed for shipping, but in store pickup. Going to get it today. Driving a bit to do it, but glad to get it. 

All Replies
New Poster

Customer service mixup... not processed for shipping, but in store pickup. Going to get it today. Driving a bit to do it, but glad to get it. 

Official Employee

Hi rjett92, apologies for the mix up with your equipment, but glad to hear you are finally able to pick it up at the nearest Comcast office.  If there is anything else I could assist with please let me know.

Thank you

New Poster

I need a tracking number can you please help me 👌🏽
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

want my shipping info
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello footz1987, your shipping information should have been delivered via email. If you do not have this email, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and I can look the information up for you.