Community Forum

Security issue with account and network at home.

New Poster

Security issue with account and network at home.

Why was my box not replaced and told it was. I have a misconfigured warning. And had issues with connected devices to my network. Your techs either didnt do what said or i was right someone is using my lines. Had account locked, my email deactivated, people calling me randomly when i try to contsct the company. Lines i didnt recall approving to be installed. And only have forwarding to false xfinity sites on home network. Theres wires all over i dont even recall being here to see install. Your new outsource people obviously have the same help with a farming and harvesting xxs script i found on network that matches the scamers i get called from. So this obviously means the leaks and data breach came from them. Seriously i mentioned there is an issue along time ago in march or so before your breach.

I have had my pin, account password, and access changed. And july shows no reports i tried to file and this device wasnt changed. I have the mac id and device id of devices connected to my network. So why the heck was my service left open for a breach? This might be what lead to my carrier and banks and credit issues to payments or false sites that trick me on i did sign on or payments.
New Poster

My service why 3 lines to my home?

I have so many security issues lately I wonder about Xfinity. Between seeing people who were with Xfinity Van's going by to my backyard when I am not home. And asking about outages then being told lies they were not at my backyard or next door neighbor. Like are people getting free cable and piggybacking off my network? I recall back then not seeing more than one line to a house ever even if it's triple play. But I got 3 lines to my house and no idea what they are. It makes me question if someone is using friends to get free services and off my network. Cause no way i ever use that much data when it's only my device and me only on network. But yeah I want someone to tell me what these lines are and what this big device is on my house. Not to mention I was being forwarded to fake comcast people when I tried to call and my pin had been reset. And do new modems and routers really have no reset network password and stuff? Like i swear i had ddos and unauthorized connections alert me many times from xfi a few months ago before pie but now I d see on't think any app really works right