Community Forum

Second issue within 24 hours that also needs to be fixed.

Highlighted
New Poster

Second issue within 24 hours that also needs to be fixed.

To Whom it May Concern;

Less than 24 hours after being forced to pay,  I have now lost all tv connections.  As this is my second message and the ONLY way to seek "customer service," the first message still having not ben asnwered by supprt, I am now understandably angry.  I, nor anyone, should have to pay for ANYTHING, to then loose any part of a "service."  Especially when I'm told that "I shouldn't loose anything during this time."  I expect someone(s) to eleviate and answer this second issue with this failing company.  Thank you.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Second issue within 24 hours that also needs to be fixed.

I too had the issue this morning when I woke up to the house very quiet. After 30 minutes on hold I was told it’s the Xfinity Assistance Plan . I didn’t request to be added to this nor did I get notification it was starting. I don’t care about internet I have my phone. Why would you turn off tv services knowing some places are quarantined and people are at home with nothing to do. And the only solution is to wait up to 36 HOURS for your tv services to come back in! I’m furious. I don’t have a problem paying. It’s the fact we’re not given an option to add this plan. And it cost 14.95 extra??? I don’t see how this was helpful.
Highlighted
New Poster

What are we paying so much for? I haven't been able to get any support - just the brave and useless little support bot. Not even an agent on chat We just paid $140 15 hrs ago - and we might have to wait $36hrs? Geez, we can probably use that money what w/ the pandemic and all. Other companies are handling this better and we pay them less - some a lot less. We feel for folks that don't have a Firestick + other services. ...all that cost less than Xfinity. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Same issue here, and it is very convienient that they fail to mention that it may take 48 hrs for your services to come back on until AFTER you have already made the payment.  The money came out of my account instantly but now Comcast gets to sit on it until they get around to restoring service.  They can turn service off in an instant they can certainly turn it back on just as quickly.  Tried calling but after 45 mins on hold only managed to get a recording that says they can not take the call right now.  The company is a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello smith1111, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused please allow me the opportunity to make this right for you. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!