Community Forum

Second attempt to order phones thru Xfinity mobile website.

Regular Visitor

Second attempt to order phones thru Xfinity mobile website.

I placed an order yesterday morning 2/11/18 and have yet to receive verification email. Tried to do the same thing last summer after waiting three weeks and talking to dozens of customer service reps I gave up and just decided to wait till Xfinity figured out how to run a mobile business. I guess I didn't wait long enough. As of now if Xfinity can't get on same page as tier 2 and get this email to me I think I'm going to cancel all of my Xfinity services as the cable is overpriced and the internet is not as good as advertised either. I was sticking around for the mobile cause it seems like a good deal but so far Xfinity can't seem to even get a verification email sent out to me.ive checked every email i have to include my Comcast one as well as the spam folders to no avail. And Everytime I talk to a representative they all say something different and just give the run around saying I need to just be patient and wait. Bout done waiting I can go to Best buy and get new phones from a different carrier tonight, just disappointing cause this seemed like a good deal
Official Employee

Re: Second attempt to order phones thru Xfinity mobile website.

Hi Check5983,  apologies for your experiences when ordering for the second time.  Have you received the verification Email since originally posting?

thank you