Community Forum

Seasonal hold

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Seasonal hold

I applied for seasonal hold on April 4th  through the website.  Now I got a full bill. Today I tried to solve it calling Xfinity, but never got through to an agent. The options do not fit my problem. The hints to the app or online information or messages to my us phone  etc. do not help either. So I tried through the chat (India) but they were not able to help me, besides telling me that my account is not on seasonal hold (took them more than 20 minutes to find that out). I even send them a hard copy of the application for seasonal hold, that i saved for my file. Solution was: Call Xfinity, we can not help.

Call back doesn't work because I am in Europe with a non us phone number. So I called Xfinity again. After being walked through the menue several times requesting talking to an agent  I was never connected to an agent and finally the automatic voice hung up on me. I need to talk to somebody from the billing department.

I truly understand the situation like working from home for agents is unusual,  but still somebody should be there to reach by phone, what can I do?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Seasonal hold

Hi @mculrich

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forums to bring this to our attention. I'm sorry that your seasonal hold was not applied and would be happy to help investigate and help make this right. I've had the chance to review your private message and account and would like to know how you wish to proceed. Please reply at your earliest convenience and we can go from there. I look forward to chatting with you soon! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!