Community Forum

Seasonal Service -Seasonal Convenience Plan

Expert

Seasonal Service -Seasonal Convenience Plan

The Seasonal Convenience Plan is designed for seasonal residents in select markets. You can put your Xfinity TV, Internet and Voice on hold while you're away - for just a low monthly fee. And, enrollment is free! Plus:

• No disconnect, reconnect, or installation charges
  • No need to drop off or pick up equipment
  • Your home phone number and email address stay the same
  • Enjoy automatic service reconnection - without a service call

Seasonal Conveince Plan 2019.JPG

What is the Seasonal Convenience Plan?

Our Seasonal Convenience Plan is designed for customers who have seasonal homes. It allows you to put your Xfinity services “on vacation” while you’re away – at reduced rates.

• Keep your Xfinity equipment in your home
  • Keep your home phone number
  • Keep your comcast.net email address and access it anywhere with an Internet connection

How does the Seasonal Convenience Plan work?

You can put your Xfinity service on hold from minimum of 60 and maximum of 270 days, availability varies by region – with no reconnection charge and no service call needed when you return. This is one of the great benefits of the Seasonal Convenience Plan. You’ll enjoy the convenient, no-waiting, hassle-free method of having your Xfinity services activated at no extra cost before you return. You can even keep your equipment in your home while you’re away. And, there’s no need to contact us to resume your service, making it one less thing to do when you return.

How do I pay for the Seasonal Convenience Plan?

You just pay reduced rates based on your service level. Payment can be made by phone, online or by enrolling in our EcoBill paperless billing program. You can receive statements electronically or choose to continue having monthly statements mailed to you.

What if I don’t want to put my equipment on the Seasonal Convenience Plan?

The advantages of the Seasonal plan is that you get to keep your equipment in your home while you are away. If you place your services on the Seasonal Convenience plan, that will apply to your equipment as well.There is no charge for equipment while in Seasonal Status.If you no longer would like services with Comcast including your equipment, then call 1800-Xfinity and a representative would assist you.

I’m currently paying a promotional discounted rate for service. Will that rate continue when I return?

You can keep your promotional rate as long as it does not expire during the time you are on the Seasonal Convenience Plan. The expiration date of your promotion remains the same and will not be extended while you are on the Seasonal Convenience Plan.

Can I access my smart home devices while I’m away?

Now you can stay connected and control devices like a smart thermostat or security cameras from afar with Seasonal Internet Access.

How do I enroll in the Seasonal Convenience Plan?

Visit https://comcastseasonal.com/ to enroll.

For additonal information see here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account/ANSWERED-What-is-Seasonal-Billing-from-Xfinity-and-how-to/t...

Lasst update: 3/27/2019

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!