Community Forum

Seasonable convenience plan

New Poster

Seasonable convenience plan

We rent our home 3 months a year....can we apply seasonable convenience plan with additional tve channels for those three months. Plus what is seasonal convenience plan?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Seasonable convenience plan

iggysr616 wrote:

We rent our home 3 months a year....can we apply seasonable convenience plan with additional tve channels for those three months. Plus what is seasonal convenience plan?

See the following:  Seasonal/Vacation hold is available to an XFINITY customer whose account is current, with no outstanding charges. There also needs to be at least 10 months since the start of the last seasonal enrollment.

If you live in the Central Division the minimum hold time 90 days and the maximum hold time is 270 days.

If you live in the West Division or Northeast Division the minimum hold time is 90 days and the maximum hold time is 180 days.

For more information, or to see if you qualify for seasonal/vacation hold, call 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) or check this link: https://comcastseasonal.com/

If you live in the West Division you need to contact Comcast directly.

Official Employee

Re: Seasonable convenience plan

Hi, iggysr616 - I can help with setting up the seasonal plan for your home and provide the cost. Please send me a private message with your name, address, phone number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.