Community Forum

Screen saver image

New Poster

Screen saver image

If I want to submit an image for the screen saver for Xfinity, how do I go about doing that. Is this something that is done through an idependent agency or can I as an independent photographer submit it? How does this work from ashowcasing point of view? IS there a pool where the image would go to? If this is an option, I would like to submit a Landscape/ Astrophotography image. 

Thanks in advance.

Expert

Re: Screen saver image

I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Prithwiraj, currently we don't have an option to submit your own image to be added to the X1 screen savers but you can adjust your settings so that you have a certain genre showing at all times. To perform this action please follow the steps below. 

1.Press the xfinity button on the remote.
2.Highlight Settings (the gear icon) and press OK.

3.Use the down arrow on the remote to highlight Device Settings and press OK.

4.Use the down arrow on the remote to highlight Screen Saver and press OK.

5.Highlight Screen Saver Type After and press OK.

*Please note that you can preview your new screensaver by selecting Screen Saver Preview.*

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Prithwiraj, I hope the information provided answered your question. I don't have a response from you here I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.