Community Forum

Sales consultant lied to me about price getting run around for 4+ hours

New Poster

Sales consultant lied to me about price getting run around for 4+ hours

Comcast rep lied to me after i called to try and find out how to get channels back that were removed with no warning. the rep brought some supervisor on and ran my credit, took a security deposit for equipment I already have and made me pay $50.00 on the spot. and Promised the price would be similar after taxes fees and everything else specifically 0.30 cents the cost differential isn't particularly important at that point. then they kept me on hold for close to an hour before the call cut off. from there i managed to get ahold of another person who told me the deal was off more or less and i would have to pay much more which is not what i agreed to. a third call lead to an individual who couldn't do anything but unfortunatly he confirmed the issue. i was promised something similar price wise to what i had prior at 153ish and  what they signed me up for was much higher. this shoul;d have all been recorded so i would love to go over it and display his less than truthful phone skills. all i wanted was cartoon network back and find out if there was a plan i could switch to for it at a reasonable cost. i would have happily paid a few extra bucks but an extra 20+ was not what was agreed upon. any assistance would be greatly appreciated. i have no issues brining in a full on FCC complaint.

Official Employee

Re: Sales consultant lied to me about price getting run around for 4+ hours

Hi Xellus86, I am showing you talked to an agent after this post, please let me know if you still need assistance.

Thank you