Community Forum

Sagging / breaking coax from pole to house

Blixco1
Regular Visitor

Sagging / breaking coax from pole to house

Our coax from the pole to our house is pretty messed up. Normally there's a stringer that is embedded in the coax jacket, and it carries the weight of the line. That's been broken, and the line now sags onto the roof of our workshop before connecting to the house. The anchor in the house is also pretty awful.<br><br>It's all probably decades old.<br><br>How do we get that replaced before it becomes more of a problem? It's keeping us at 250mb at the fastest....
ComcastJamesH
Official Employee

Re: Sagging / breaking coax from pole to house

Greetings, @Blixco1! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. I can definitely help with this sagging line issue. If you could send me a private message with your full name, and the name listed on the account (if different), I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on my name (ComcastJamesH) and select “Send a message”.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!