Community Forum

STARZ being dropped

New Poster

STARZ being dropped

So I know that STARZ is being dropped due to price increase from the network. My question is why does the customer "me" get the bum end of the deal? I was told that in the fine print of the contract it states that the terms are subject to change. I understand this but my problem is with the customer servie aspect of this. When I set up my bundle and two year contract I agreed to the price based on the content being provided to me. Now STARZ is going to be gone and replaced with content of less quality but I am expected to keep paying the same rate each month. I feel like this is unfair to your customers. You guys can keep throwing the "contract states" line all you want but this does not make me feel any better about the change. If you are going to replace something with less value my bill should reflect this value change. Instead of doing what is right by your customer you are hiding behind the contract. I think that is poor customer service and should be looked at by your customer response team seriously. It comes down to a moral decision for the business relationship we have with you.