Community Forum

SFinity Visa Debit Card we received

New Poster

SFinity Visa Debit Card we received

We had several deaths in our family during February and March and forgot there was an expiration date on our Visa Debit Card we were rewarded with for switching to Comcast and paying our bills on time.

Our 49th anniversary is coming up next week and wondered is there a way you can reset; or if you can send us a new card with the amount we were not able to use.

Thanks so much for your help!

Mildred Puckett

Expert

Re: SFinity Visa Debit Card we received

@mgpuckett2792 wrote:

We had several deaths in our family during February and March and forgot there was an expiration date on our Visa Debit Card we were rewarded with for switching to Comcast and paying our bills on time.

Our 49th anniversary is coming up next week and wondered is there a way you can reset; or if you can send us a new card with the amount we were not able to use.

Thanks so much for your help!

Mildred Puckett

If you have used the card, Comcast won't issue another one for the balance remaining.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

That is okay. We will remember this when our contract is up with Comcast Xfinity. We have been a good customer. We have paid our bills on time each month. We have had a really tough 2018 so far, but if you feel there are absolutely no exceptions, that is fine. Renewal time will be coming up.

Expert

@mgpuckett2792 wrote:

That is okay. We will remember this when our contract is up with Comcast Xfinity. We have been a good customer. We have paid our bills on time each month. We have had a really tough 2018 so far, but if you feel there are absolutely no exceptions, that is fine. Renewal time will be coming up.

I'm sorry you feel this way.  Comcast won't budge on this, especially since there is an expiration date on the card, which you acknowledged in your post.  I'm sorry about the deaths in your family; I know how emotional a time that can be.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi mfpuckett2792, I apologize for the deaths in your family. I can confirm what Again said and unfortunately we can't send out another prepaid card if it was used.  Please let me know if there is anything else I could assist with.

Thank you