Community Forum

Romove exterior

Highlighted
New Poster

Romove exterior

Hi,

I just moved to a new house, new construction. My house has next to the main door a very large tube with wiring from Xfinity. When we moved the people from the construction said we need to contact Xfinity if we are not going to get Xifinity services for removing the wires. What number or department I need to contact for this? I don’t want contact Customer Service because they are not going to help me if i dont have an account with you
Official Employee

Re: Romove exterior

Hello hlopez2019. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with alerting our local Tech Ops team to bury the cable and conduit running to your house. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Romove exterior

Hello hlopez2019. We did not receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to reach out via private message. If you need help with something else, create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!