Community Forum

Ridiculous service

New Poster

Ridiculous service

I called and had a service appt setup... Called after no show. And get told it was canceled by the system... Not by me next available is 4 days later. So I have no service and I don't get the no show credit. How convenient
Expert

Re: Ridiculous service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Ridiculous service

Hi @Hazmat47

I apologize for the experience you've had. I would like to help make this right. I cannot guarantee a sooner appointment but don't think it would hurt to see if anything is available. I'd also like to help get the credit applied to your account.

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!