Community Forum

Ridiculous Service Appt Miss

Regular Visitor

Ridiculous Service Appt Miss

Supposed to have a tech this morning. After making the Appt, due to changing my product mix after 2 year agreement ended and price went through the roof. To get next best price, I had to agree to a Security system for 2 years in a package. You all know he drill.<br><br>After being in store and making appt in Brooklyn Park, MN. I get 2 calls saying that time is filled that she put in, then 2 hours later message back saying disregard first message they will be there between 8:00-10:00 AM.<br><br>At 7:42 or so I get an alert tech is on way and may be early. If not here Tech will wait until scheduled time.<br><br>Then another alert saying tech is here. He will be with me in a few minutes. (What? There is isnt even a truck or van around!)<br><br>8:42 (or so) I get another alert tech is leaving as they couldn’t make contact!<br><br>What??? No one was here? No truck, no van, nobody walking up my steps, no fort ringing, no ghost... no nothing was here!<br><br>I call, here system says he will be here at 10:00, the. Calls dispatch and then they say he has left as no one was here! I then say find out where he went! My couch faces two sliding glass doors that overlooks my deck, and I have been here since the first alert!!! I can tell you he wasn’t here. So tell him to come back since my window is until 10:00.<br><br>Well, he went to another job already ( how is that after 5 minutes, I called right away!). So I can issue a $20 Credit. Well, I am highly aggravated, I stayed home for this, and I want to know where he went! Pause, well dispatch says he is an honest tech, does a good job and is reputable! But, I did give you the $20 Credit and the same tech will be there tomorrow (Saturday) at 8:00-10:00!<br><br>Come on Comcast, first $20 Credit on ridiculously overpriced service, and to get a better price I need a security system is just borderline stupid. $20 for one isnt valuable for the months I paid the inflated prices for my 2 years running out, and my current deal at $170, a tech that wasn’t here and I am wasting those 2 hours. My time is a little more valuable! <br><br>Agitated and aggravated!<br><br>
Official Employee

Re: Ridiculous Service Appt Miss

Hello Dadz77. We apologize for the lack of follow through with your installation appointment. I will pass along the feedback from your experience, so we can understand how this happened, and see that it doesn't happen again.  If you do need any further assistance with your account or services, I can help. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!