Community Forum

Rewards are a joke

New Poster

Rewards are a joke

I qualified for the rewards program. Their link says it shipped out 4 weeks ago. Still haven't received it. Very frustrated. I called the support number 3 times. 2 times I stayed on the line until it timed out. Last time I requested a call back number.....never happened. Anyone have any solutions to this? Pretty poor service if you ask me.

New Poster

Re: Rewards are a joke

Anyone have any assistance?

Valued Contributor

If you give more info on your question, somebody probably would. What rewards program? Is this a Visa gift card, a referral program, IPAD, etc? What was it for exactly?
I do believe that if it is in regards to a VISA being sent, that only the rewards number can give you the info, because it is a separate company.
Official Employee

Hi luckyhunter. I would be happy to assist with reviewing your account and status of reward. In order to receive assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.

To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me.