Community Forum

Rewards Visa expired yesterday! Help!

Frequent Visitor

Rewards Visa expired yesterday! Help!

I have a rewards Visa from xfinity that has been activated, but not used and the expiration date was yesterday. Is it possible to get a new card issued? The value is $200.

Thank you in advance for any help!

-Cynthia

Frequent Visitor

Re: Rewards Visa expired yesterday! Help!

Can someone help me? @ComcastAmira? Anyone?
Expert

@IshsCyn wrote:
Can someone help me? @ComcastAmira? Anyone?

This is not real time help.  This is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum.  Our OE's don't work 24/7 so it may take some time for one to get back with you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @IshsCyn, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I would be delighted to assist you with further looking into this expired gift card concern. Once confirmed it has expired, I will submit a request to have it reissued. I have responded to your private message and look forward to your response.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

My card also expired less than a month ago without having used any funds! We were saving it for Christmas presents and had no idea the money would disappear. Hoping a new card can be reissued as we were planning on having that money for our gifts.
Official Employee

Hello @Cuteepy32, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I would love to assist you with this expired gift card concern. Please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Hello, @ComcastAmira ,

I tried to upload a photo of my reward letter. Were you able to see it? I PM'ed it to you. Thank you very much!

-Cynthia