Community Forum

Revise bill

New Poster

Revise bill

Your chat agent advised me to call your Customer Loyalty Team about my bill. How / where do I contact them ??

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Revise bill

1-800-COMCAST is the only one Comcast has for customer assistance.  There are also non-phone ways:  Chat:


Twitter: or by using @ComcastCares


Re: Revise bill

Hi @da32

Thank you for visiting the forums! 


I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Revise bill

Hey @da32


I can also help with your bill. Just send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!