Community Forum

Returning router/modem

Contributor

Returning router/modem

Hello

I am moving and the complex isn't serviced by Comcast. Not happy as I now lose my Internet Essentials plan which I love and appreciate.

With all that is going on I know stores are either not open or shorter hours. I have to return the router and the representative said to take it to UPS but I have no box or return shipping label. I usually just drop it off the the local Comcast center.

Are the locations still open for drop offs? Easier for me to get to the center than a UPS store.

Thank you

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Returning router/modem

@IBleed4THee wrote:

Hello

I am moving and the complex isn't serviced by Comcast. Not happy as I now lose my Internet Essentials plan which I love and appreciate.

With all that is going on I know stores are either not open or shorter hours. I have to return the router and the representative said to take it to UPS but I have no box or return shipping label. I usually just drop it off the the local Comcast center.

Are the locations still open for drop offs? Easier for me to get to the center than a UPS store.

Thank you

In response to COVID-19 travel and safety concerns, we’re making equipment returns even easier with free UPS home pick-up.

Beginning Tuesday, March 24, customers can schedule an at-home pickup by initiating the equipment return at the Digital Returns Center, printing the UPS return label, boxing up the equipment and then calling 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule the pickup. Customers will need the
tracking number from the UPS return label to schedule the pickup. Link below: 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/returning-your-equipment

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Returning router/modem

ComcastTeds

Thank you for the quick reply. 

I will take care of that as soon as possible. 

Stay healthy.

Sandra