Community Forum

Returning equipment

Highlighted
New Poster

Returning equipment

I am trying to generate a pre-paid UPS label to return equipment.  When I verify everything and hit 'confirm', the screen does not proceed to the confirmation page with label -- just sits there.  I have tried multiple web browsers.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Returning equipment

@MNRPH1 wrote:

I am trying to generate a pre-paid UPS label to return equipment.  When I verify everything and hit 'confirm', the screen does not proceed to the confirmation page with label -- just sits there.  I have tried multiple web browsers.

Apologies, we will get you a prepaid UPS Return label sent out via USPS Mail to the address listed on your account.  Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Returning equipment

Well, I received a large box from Xfinity with 2 smaller, empty boxes in it.  No other information, no UPS label, nothing.  NO idea what that was supposed to be for.    I give up.  I will be taking the equipment back to the store and they will take it, even if their policy is not to...  VERY frustrating and a waste of time.