Community Forum

Returning Rented Modum

Highlighted
New Poster

Returning Rented Modum

Hi. I rented a modum when I started my xfinity account and bought my own to use shortly after that. I’ve already switched the internet to my modum. I saw that rented equipment is now available for free UPS pick up to return but when I follow the prompts to get a shipping label it won’t let me choose my rented xfinity modum since it’s already hooked up to my personal modum.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Returning Rented Modum

@sarah_palmer_17 wrote:
Hi. I rented a modum when I started my xfinity account and bought my own to use shortly after that. I’ve already switched the internet to my modum. I saw that rented equipment is now available for free UPS pick up to return but when I follow the prompts to get a shipping label it won’t let me choose my rented xfinity modum since it’s already hooked up to my personal modum.

Apologies, we will get you a prepaid UPS Return label sent out via USPS Mail to the address listed on your account. Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I'm having the same issue with both addresses listed in my account.  I'm unable to initiate a return of my rented devices.  Please send shipping labels via email tied to my account. thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@jh2020 Apologies, we will get you a prepaid UPS Return label sent out via USPS Mail to the address listed on your account. Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!