Community Forum

Returned Equipment

Highlighted
New Poster

Returned Equipment

Every month for the past 20 months I have been billed for RETURNED equipment. I even have the receipt from the local store that I returned it to. BUT EVERY MONTH THE CHARGE REAPPEARS. What have people done to fix this? I am to the point that I want to contact a lawyer. Any input? HELP

Expert

Re: Returned Equipment

@stefmars wrote:

Every month for the past 20 months I have been billed for RETURNED equipment. I even have the receipt from the local store that I returned it to. BUT EVERY MONTH THE CHARGE REAPPEARS. What have people done to fix this? I am to the point that I want to contact a lawyer. Any input? HELP

Have you taken the receipt to a Comcast store to try and get this fixed?  Called Comcast about it?  Tried to get this removed in the past?

If you're just now disputing this charge you most likely won't be able to recoup the past charges for it because Comcast only refunds up to four months.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!