Community Forum

Returned 5 Devices via UPS, but Comcast email show's only 4 received

Regular Visitor

Returned 5 Devices via UPS, but Comcast email show's only 4 received

On 10/11/18 I took 5 devices to UPS to be returned but received an email stating only 4 were received by Comcast. The main DVR box couldn't be scanned at UPS and they put TV Equipment on my Comcast return receipt and this item is the one left on my account and not showing received.

Expert

Re: Returned 5 Devices via UPS, but Comcast email show's only 4 received

@Druss22 wrote:

On 10/11/18 I took 5 devices to UPS to be returned but received an email stating only 4 were received by Comcast. The main DVR box couldn't be scanned at UPS and they put TV Equipment on my Comcast return receipt and this item is the one left on my account and not showing received.

Did you get a receipt [not the return receipt] from UPS for all 5 devices?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes I got a separate receipt also with reference # and tracking # 

Expert

@Druss22 wrote:

Yes I got a separate receipt also with reference # and tracking # 

When you followed up on the tracking # did it show that it was received at Comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

There was one tracking number for all 5 devices and it show's received on the 12th October.

Official Employee

Hi @Druss22

Thanks for using the forums to bring this to our attention. I can create an equipment research ticket to make sure we did receive everything. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi @Druss22

I was not able to verify with you if your issue has been resolved or not. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.