Community Forum

Retention

New Poster

Retention

I am struggling with quite the dilema.  I have Xfinity Triple play and like it. The bill just went up $40 per month for base.  AT&T U-Verse is new to our community with fiber.  They are offering more services than what I currently have for $125 base.  $189 / $125 is a large difference.  I hate to leave Xfinity, but I have spoken to them a few times now and all they want to do is either give me a more services for the $189 (Quad - which I already have security that I will not change) or cut me way down on services.  I am getting ready to commit to the AT&T deal and thought I would give this one  more try before I call to cancel Xfinity.  Any thoughts?  I just want what I have today for what I was paying previously.  

New Poster

Re: Retention

I am also strugggling. Have been with Comcast for over 25 years and had the same conversation. When I told them that I was seriously considering leaving, I basically got shown the door. Not the Customer Service that I remember. That must be changed with so many competitors knocking at my door.

New Poster

I hear you.  We have been with them for a long time.  On auto pay so never late, and have awesome credit.  Do customers get any better?  Not sure what is wrong.  But I can't continue to justify such a huge difference just because I like them.

New Poster

So unforuntately, we have had no reply from Xfinity on this.  It does show how they are showing good customers to the door.

Official Employee

Hello all,

Apologies for the delayed response. I can check the available promotions if you send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!