Community Forum

Retention

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Retention

We were told to reach out to the retention team as our contract is up but the current deals can't beat the price I'm paying now? Is there a number or can someone help me please

Official Employee

Re: Retention

Hello rainymonday123. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers that may be available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Retention

Hello rainymonday123. Thank you for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response from you, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!