Community Forum

Retention/ loyalty department

Regular Visitor

Retention/ loyalty department

Is there a quicker way of contacting the retention department than calling the main number.  I spent 30 minutes trying to get to them but was directed to several different people, none of which could help me.  I can not access the existing customer promotions online and I am very close to signing up with fios for a lot better deal. I tried to contact comcast prior to my bill increasing by $50 due to promotions ending.  Please advise

Expert

Re: Retention/ loyalty department

@Hanna14 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Retention/ loyalty department

Hi Hanna14, 

I'd be more than happy to help review and discuss existing customer offers. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

You can also look at your account and see what's available specifically to you by going to https://www.xfinity.com/ . Once you're signed in please go to the shop and upgrade tab. Clicking the manage plan option will allow you to view the packages you have to choose from. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!