Community Forum

Retention chat

New Poster

Retention chat

I would like to talk about my current bill with Retention department by Chat. How can I do that?

Official Employee

Re: Retention chat

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

My statement has just been raised from $154/mo to $216/mo. If I can't get a discount, I will have to cancel my service. Please advise.    My account # is <Edited>

sailorrk

Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!