Community Forum

Retention/Loyalty

Regular Visitor

Retention/Loyalty

I see a lot of messages regarding Retention/Loyalty., I, too, would like to discuss this with a CRS. I saw immediatelythat the response provided, time and again, is 'send me a PM'. So, I'd tried to send an enquiry directly to a CSR. I chose 'Send Message' and a single white line is provided, but I can't enter data/text.

Do we have to start a topic before we can reach you? I'd like to contact ComcastJoeTru as noted in the attachment, but any other will do.

Thank you,

Phillip

Tags (3)
Screenshot_20180416-132641.png
Screenshot_20180416-132418.png
Expert

Re: Retention/Loyalty

It's against forum guidelines to send an unrequested PM to anyone in the forums, especially a particular Official Employee.  Also, any Official Employee can help you, so you should not request a particular one for your issue.

Your post has gone into a queue and will be answered as quickly as possible.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your response. I looked forward to receiving a prompt response but have yet to hear from you fine folks. Is the queue's waiting period more than 2 days long?

Thank you for the guidelines.

New Poster

I have come to the end of my two year contract...my bill is sky high and have better offers from other providers...hate to leave Comcast but others offers are very tempting....can anyone help get a better deal with comcast...like others I have tried over the phone with no solutions.
Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I have been trying for days to figure out how to post on here! There is no "new post" icon or button anywhere on my screen and this was the first post that gave me the option to reply! So thank you for your post! 

I too too have been having a very difficult time with Comcast Customer Service.  Including the time that I had service with my husband, I have been a a customer for 20 years, but when we split a year and a half ago I had to get everything put into my name and bills lowered. Because Disney channel was only offered on the Digital Economy Blast!, and that's about the only thing my girls watch, I agreed to pay for the more expensive plan rather than the smaller plan.  The agreement was for 2 years and for about 6 months or so, my bill was $86.05. (Perfect) then it went up from months 6-12 to $117.12 (not good, but ok) then at the first of this year (month 13-now) it's now $125.21 AND Disney Channel & SYFY have been taken off my plan! 

So I "chat" with Comcast online and the csr is polite, but is unable to help except to tell me to call Customer Retention. (Here's where the problem really gets ugly!) Both csr's that I spoke with were rude and refused to listen to my issues. However the 2nd csr also spoke with a heavy accent and extremely fast. I asked her repeatedly to slow down a little because I was having trouble understanding what she was saying, but she didn't. However she had no problem texting me something and trying to get me to sign off on it while REFUSING to tell me the details of the plan. Stating "after you sign . . . " you will get all the details. ( um no! I have a paralegal degree and am not completely clueless!) 

All I want is for my bill to NOT go up any more, keep receiving my same internet speed of up to 150 Mbps (and YES that IS what my contract says! Look it up if you don't believe me!), and Disney/SYFY Channels on my lineup! I DON'T WANT a land line and I don't want to pay for something I'm not getting. 

Tags (1)
New Poster

My bill just went up 50%! Our family has been a long time Comcast customer. I am just looking to keep what I have and have been happily surprised to see the success others have had on the forum with the service reps looking at local deals. I haven't had luck with the online chat since they can only work with new customers. Hopefully they will respond here. 

Official Employee

Hi @PlatoLady

Sorry for the experience you've had. I'd like to see if I can review your account and find a plan that better fits your needs.

@gowenlock, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be more than happy to see how I can help you as well. 

Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last names, and the account number or phone numbers associated with your services and we can start there.