Community Forum

Restricted Section

Highlighted
New Poster

Restricted Section

I'm trying to pay my bill online. Just started service here in Florida. When I try to access Pay My Bill it says Restricted Section. How do I find out my account number? I think it may be pointing to my old account in Colorado. Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Restricted Section

Thanks for your post @kirnpu . Please message me and I'll take a look at your setup. Typically "Restricted" shows up for users who are not the Primary or Manager user roles on the account.

Can you log into your old account in Colorado and see if you are linked between both accounts.

Here's some instructions on how:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switching-between-multiple-accounts

@kirnpu wrote:

I'm trying to pay my bill online. Just started service here in Florida. When I try to access Pay My Bill it says Restricted Section. How do I find out my account number? I think it may be pointing to my old account in Colorado. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!