Community Forum

Resolution

Highlighted
New Poster

Resolution

I called to downgrade my mom's service for her on 4/9 and they set it up for someone to install the new equipment she needed because hers was old for 4/10.  Well just as I pulled up the cable man arrived informing me he was only dropping it off.  I was not informed of this I was told they were installing.   Well, I did my best to install and only got one unit to work.  So I called and I called trying to get thru to your company through the automated line <Edited>.  When I finally got technical support they did what they could and at the end of the call neither of the units where working.  He said we would get a call back with an appointment for Sunday within the next few hours.  Well, that call never came so I tried again to get ahold of someone <Edited>.  Finally, I got a super nice man who set up an appointment for Monday 4/12 mind you . So 2 days for my elderly mom to sit there bored.  Monday came around and the man came and got the one upstairs to work and stated he would be back he need different equipment.  Well, guess what he never came back so I called your joke line again after multiple attempts I finally got thru to find out he closed the order saying it was complete.  WHAT   WHY   So I explained the whole situation again (no notes in the system about all I have been through at all, why)  Well he made another appointment for Tuesday 4/13 because no one could come back out.  Tuesday its finally all set up and all the guy Monday needed was a different box really!!!  Well, all these conversations that I had I was promised credits not one mind you.  Well, I attempted to call back 4/17, 4/18, and finally got someone 4/18 on the phone to try to find out how much her new prorated bill was and what the credit was.  Well, the person I talked to argued with me and said my credit was applied and it was now 109.  something well this was what the new bill would be after downgrading and they told me I was wrong. well, I hung up so mad and frustrated.  I finally got ahold of someone yesterday and they supposedly added a 50 credit.  <Edited>  How do I tell my mom you guys are not taking care of what you put her through.  Then I was gonna go talk with someone in person today and you're not even open.  And no supervisor to call <Edited>