Community Forum

Requesting a no objection letter

Regular Visitor

Requesting a no objection letter

I am trying to obtain a "no objection letter" from comcast to submit to the county for a vacation of a platted easement applicaiton. I have called comcast - no one can help me.  Went to a xfinity store and they told me to write a letter to comcast headquarters with the request - I did that and have heard nothing back.  All of the other utilities have provided their letters.  City won't approve permit until get letter from comcast.

Please help!  Who do I contact?

Expert

Re: Requesting a no objection letter

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Richieatimagine. I can assist with submitting a request to our local Tech Ops team to review your request. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

ComcastJoeTru, Unfortunately there is an issue with Comcast's private messaging system. I have tried on multiple computers. There is an error with the private message page I am routed from your profile. Can you please provide me with your comcast email and I can email you through that?

Official Employee

Hi Richieatimagine. We are not currently experiencing any known issues with our Forum Private Messaging service. I just sent you a private message. Please check your PM's and reply to my message so I can assist you. Due to security protocol, I am unable to provide my employee email address. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hello. My name is Alfredo. I live in Miami Florida and it is been 3 days I am trying to get a no objection letter for encroaching with a shed by 1 foot into the utility easement of my backyard. This is being requested by the building dpt. in order to approve a building permit. I have called Pensylvania, I have come to local store and called several times to ask Comcast for this letter but nobody knows who does it and neither can transfer me to anyone who does. Please help me . I really need th I letter asap. Thank you
Official Employee

Hi @Alfre1

Thank you for using the forums. I'd like to gather more information to see how I can help get this taken care of for you. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

If you reply outside of my working hours, I will reach out when I get back in the office. My working hours are Monday - Friday's 2:30-11 PM MST.