Community Forum

Requesting a no objection letter

Regular Visitor

Requesting a no objection letter

I am trying to obtain a "no objection letter" from comcast to submit to the county for a vacation of a platted easement applicaiton. I have called comcast - no one can help me.  Went to a xfinity store and they told me to write a letter to comcast headquarters with the request - I did that and have heard nothing back.  All of the other utilities have provided their letters.  City won't approve permit until get letter from comcast.

Please help!  Who do I contact?

Expert

Re: Requesting a no objection letter

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi Richieatimagine. I can assist with submitting a request to our local Tech Ops team to review your request. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Regular Visitor

ComcastJoeTru, Unfortunately there is an issue with Comcast's private messaging system. I have tried on multiple computers. There is an error with the private message page I am routed from your profile. Can you please provide me with your comcast email and I can email you through that?

Official Employee

Hi Richieatimagine. We are not currently experiencing any known issues with our Forum Private Messaging service. I just sent you a private message. Please check your PM's and reply to my message so I can assist you. Due to security protocol, I am unable to provide my employee email address.