Community Forum

Request upgrade to XFi Advantage + Unlimited Data + Xi5 cable box to account

Expert

Request upgrade to XFi Advantage + Unlimited Data + Xi5 cable box to account

Since the unlimited data option for xFI Advantage is now available in the West Region, I'd like to upgrade my equipment to XB6 gateway + XFi Advantage + Unlimited Data, plus an Xi5/Xi6 wireless cable box. 

May need pro install as my Home Security router will need to be removed. 

Thanks!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Request upgrade to XFi Advantage + Unlimited Data + Xi5 cable box to account

@darkangelic wrote:

Since the unlimited data option for xFI Advantage is now available in the West Region, I'd like to upgrade my equipment to XB6 gateway + XFi Advantage + Unlimited Data, plus an Xi5/Xi6 wireless cable box. 

May need pro install as my Home Security router will need to be removed. 

Thanks!

Hey Darkangelic! Happy to get ya xFi advantage and all the other cool features that come with it in your area! Drop me a private message with your full name and I'll iron out everything and get you the necessary equipment.

Thanks buddy,

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!