Community Forum

Request to install Comcast services to subduvision

Regular Visitor

Request to install Comcast services to subduvision

Hi - I would like to request Comcast service to be installed at Vineyard Hills Park located in Laporte county , In 46350. This subdivision has more than 70 potential connections for service. Streets included are Anthony dr, N Andrea dr, Erin dr, N Paden dr, Miranda dr. Please advise how to proceed with this request.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Request to install Comcast services to subduvision

To start the process you need a member of the construction process to come out and do a site survey. They will then let you know when or if they can go ahead and at what cost. It’s been escalated to an Official Employee to help you out, expect a response here. Do you know if you’re relatively close to existing service

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I do believe we are relatively close to existing Comcast
Official Employee

Greetings, @armstrg! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I'm glad to hear that you would like to bring Comcast to this area. I would like to see what we could do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and a full-service address from this location so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks , I will post publicly moving forward...