Community Forum

Request to extend xfinity range to new rural home

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Request to extend xfinity range to new rural home

I am purchasing a home next week that is myself and my families dream home. However, it has been brought to my attention the only Internet provided in this location is Satellite which is unacceptable. I have used Comcast for 4 years now and have zero complaints. I would like continuing the relationship, but am unsure how. The radius in which they provide service is only a couple miles away from my homes location. I would like to know what it takes to have comcast run lines to provide me with good quality Internet. There is always a way for a task to be fulfilled and if Comcast lives by their VP's quote, I expect a solid answer- whether that is a petition of sorts from the community, paying out of my pocket to get the work done, or communicating with the governor of my city to collaborate with Comcast, I'm willing to put the time in. I need Internet for work and my children for school. The school in which they attend requires elearning courses to be completed weekly. It is imperative I make the right moves to get this done. Thank you.
Expert

Re: Request to extend xfinity range to new rural home

@AlbinoFalcon

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi AlbinoFalcon, I can assist reviewing this further for you and submit a ticket to the proper team.   To get started could you please send me a private message with your full name and phone number.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi AlbinoFalcon, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you