Community Forum

Request for new service

New Poster

Request for new service

I build new house in fast growing neighborhood in North Port , Florida. I learn that this part of the City never have any Comcast service. There is a lot of neighbors who love to have a Comcast Service (TV, Internet, Home Security).

I hear about a  Petition  Request for Comcast Service.
Please help me to get some info how to request Comcast services in my neighborhood:
1. Is there specific form of petition?
2. Where to send in?
3. Where to go for more info?
4. Maybe there are some other steps?

Official Employee

Re: Request for new service

Hi Matt4753, I can assist you with finding out if we can bring Comcast services to your area. We will have to submit a ticket to your nearest dispatch team to go out and survey the area, once that is done the tech scheduled will be able to tell us if the area is serviceable or if it is out of our footprint. To start I will need to verify your street address, can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

New Poster

ComcastAmir, I'd like to submit a build request for our neighborhood. We have Mediacom in our neighborhood, but the service is extremely unreliable and the only other option we have is slow and unreliable DSL. Your services are in the neighborhood right next to us, so I don't think it would be too big of a buildout. Please PM me, the system won't allow me to PM you.

Admin1

bobbiestump -- I can help with this serviceability request. I received your PM with your address information and have created this request. I will keep you updated on progress.