Community Forum

Request for a refund

New Poster

Request for a refund

A description of the problem:

I had called in to set up a payment agreement.  I talked to a CS rep to set up the date.  Because I had previous problems with the computer system, I did not agree to having the payment automatically taken on the agreed upon date.

I paid the agreed amount 2 days earlier than the agreed date.  On the agreement date, the system took the same payment again automatically.

I called and asked for a refund.  That money was earmarked for other obligations.  Comcast denied my refund because I still had a past due.

(Removed Address)

I did not set up a pre-dated payment just an agreement date.  If that was the case, I would not have made the payment two days early and just let the system take it on the date!!!!

I would like Comcast to do the right thing and refund the second payment.

Expert

Re: Request for a refund

This post was removed as it contains personal information.

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello lbeamon, I can assist you with getting your refund issued to your account. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Not here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

Thank you EG, @lbeamon please read my post above and send me your account information so that we can get this issue addressed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

Didn't work moved