Community Forum

Request downgrade in TV package

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Request downgrade in TV package

I was informed today that I'm on furlough starting next week, and don't know when/if I'll be called back to work. To help make ends meet, I'd like to downgrade the tv service on my account, and would like to know what options are available to me. It's next to impossible to find those. I would appreciate any assistance, as the service Comcast provides is valuable to me during this 'shelter-in-place' and need access to internet while filing for unemployment and looking for other work to tide me over the next several months. Is there a document with channels and costs listed somewhere? I would like time to review before having to make a decision.
Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Request downgrade in TV package

Hi there! We definitely feel for you during these uncertain times. I would be more than happy to go over options with you and let you know what else we have available for you. Please start by sending me a private message with your first and last name. We can continue from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Any updates? I've sent a message per the instructions and have not yet received a reply on my request. Please advise whether additional action is needed. 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi! I have replied to your PM. Please get back to me there at your convenience. Thanks!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

It was a pleasure helping you out, VandeFan. We are here and available on the forums if you need our help down the road. Take care!

Highlighted
New Poster

I'd also like to down grade my service plan. My husband just got notice that his job will be making all fulltime employees go part time. I also can't find where to lower my plan on this website.