Community Forum

Request a site survey

Regular Visitor

Request a site survey

Hi,
We just moved into a newly built house in Dayton, MN and found out we couldn’t transfer our Comcast services because our location is not currently serviced by Comcast. It appears that there is a junction box at the corner of our neighbors lot, across from a private drive, no more than 15 feet from our lot. How do I request a site survey to assess the possibility of getting service from this junction box that appears so close?
Thanks,
Andrew
Official Employee

Re: Request a site survey

Hi there, Ahod22. I can submit a ticket for a survey. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I wanted to touch base one more time before closing out your post. Did you have any other questions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I will now be closing this post due to inactivity. 

If you have any other questions, please reach out to me! Take care and thank you for being a valued part of Comcast!