Community Forum

Request Site Survey

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Request Site Survey

Moved to a new construction area in September 2019 in Tallahassee,FL. I would prefer Xfinity but the website doesn’t recognize my address. A house 0.2 miles away from me has service and I don’t see why I can’t get it. There is a whole neighborhood over here now.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Request Site Survey

Greetings, @KTS333! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. Congratulations on the new house and appreciate you wanting to bring us into your new home. I would like to see what we can do to make that happen. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and new address so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Request Site Survey

I too moving to a new construction house. A house approx 150 yards Down the street has Comcast. I tried to request a site survey but was put on hold for an hour. Any help would be appreciated.