Community Forum

Request Help - Box and Label

Highlighted
New Poster

Request Help - Box and Label

Due to Coronavirus, I cannot go to a UPS store to return my equipment. I saw another agent offer to ship a box and label to my home so I can set up a free UPS pick up. Could someone please help me out with this?

I've tried calling several Xfinity times for over an hour on holds, and the customer service agents were not helpful at all. UPS' # directed me to Xfinity.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Request Help - Box and Label

@thatfield87 wrote:

Due to Coronavirus, I cannot go to a UPS store to return my equipment. I saw another agent offer to ship a box and label to my home so I can set up a free UPS pick up. Could someone please help me out with this?

I've tried calling several Xfinity times for over an hour on holds, and the customer service agents were not helpful at all. UPS' # directed me to Xfinity.

Follow the information in the link below.  Note: You must have an active Xfinity profile to process your return online..

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/returning-your-equipment

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Request Help - Box and Label

I do not have the option to print a label at home, and I cannot leave home. I mentioned I saw an agent offer to send a label via mail, and I wanted to see if that was possible.

Thanks