Community Forum

Reporting dangerous driving from marked vehicle

Highlighted
New Poster

Reporting dangerous driving from marked vehicle

I am having an impossible time reporting that a marked Xfinity vehicle ran me off the highway this morning.  I was able to get identifying information from it and would like something done about their carelessness.  Considering the cirumstances I am lucky to not be hurt. 

When I called I was hung up on after stating the issue, fantastic customer service.  I cannot find any other way to bring this to your comapany's attention. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Reporting dangerous driving from marked vehicle

@Lorenzoaw11 wrote:

I am having an impossible time reporting that a marked Xfinity vehicle ran me off the highway this morning.  I was able to get identifying information from it and would like something done about their carelessness.  Considering the cirumstances I am lucky to not be hurt. 

When I called I was hung up on after stating the issue, fantastic customer service.  I cannot find any other way to bring this to your comapany's attention. 

And, you did not call the police, correct?  That's who you would call, giving them all the information.  If anyone else did this to you, you would call the police.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

The purpose of this is to report their carelessness to the company the driver is a contractor for, who I am also a paying customer.

Thank you for your unwanted insight, and assumptions about what did or did not happen.  

Highlighted
Expert

@Lorenzoaw11 wrote:

The purpose of this is to report their carelessness to the company the driver is a contractor for, who I am also a paying customer.

Thank you for your unwanted insight, and assumptions about what did or did not happen.  

You still should report those kinds of incidents to the police at the time it happens.  Had it been any other commercial vehicle or a dump truck, you probably would have called the police.  The police would have tracked down the offender and then Comcast would have been notified.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

It is disturbing to see how little Xfinity cares about their drivers lack of safe driving practices, as a paying customer I would hope xfinity would be more diligent about enforcing safety regulations before someone is severely injured by one of xfiniti's vans driven by one of your employees or contractors.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@sideart2020you should be relieved to know that your statement is patently untrue, so there's more than what meets the eye.

1. I work at HQ and with the TechOps team, I know firsthand that they care deeply about safety and ensuring this never happens to anyone. If you or anyone you know have experienced this, definitely do file a police report, and PM any of the mods the license plate.
  2. I messaged @Lorenzoaw11 on 07-21-2020 asking for license details but have not heard back. As soon as we do, we will act on it, there's been an escalation in the past and the multiple leaders we've worked with have responded swiftly to address the issue.
  3. This forum is lightly monitored by dedicated Digital Care folks, a great group of volunteer experts, and folks in the business like myself who volunteer their time in between meetings.

Note, do not post any identifiable information directly in the forum, please private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.