Community Forum

Reported the same issue 61 times no resolution

Regular Visitor

Reported the same issue 61 times no resolution

3 tech visits

61 calls/messages to Xfinity (Started reporting & counting Dec 3rd)

MDU rewire denied

Latest XB6 box (updated firmware) -> 6ft cat6 cable hardwired to desktop PC

Any suggestions for Xfinity Leadership involvement?

Regular Visitor

Re: Reported the same issue 61 times no resolution

I don't matter, got it.

Regular Visitor

Internet experienced issues from 9 PM - 11 PM last night dropping packets and disconnecting services. A supervisor is coming out tomorrow to look at this.

Regular Visitor

Reporting the same issue now 62 times.

Official Employee

Chris1337C, thanks for reaching out about your internet concerns. How was the tech appointment? Are you still experiencing issues? 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

None of the tech's resolved the issues wasting hours of my personal life reporting the same issue over  & over & over again. FINALLY, a supervisor came out, spent 1 hour testing ingress, and determined multiple accounts had been cancelled at my building and no one had terminated the lines sending noise down the line to screw up the signal for me and everyone in my building. I also switched from the DOCSIS 3.1 XB6 -> DOCSIS 3.0 XB3.

Haven't had an issue since. If this was a business account, would I have been treated differently? Not hard for me to register to an LLC and upgrade my account as I do IT Consulting currently. Very satisfied with the supervisor's performance, very disappointed that multiple tech's did not do their job. IE: replacing a fitting telling me its fixed and leaving without doing their due diligence. A lot of personal time was spent reporting something that should have been identified and resolved on visit 1.

This contractor game is sickening. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. 

-Chris

Official Employee

Hi Chris, I am upset to hear about your experience with the other techs but I am glad the supervisor was able to remedy the issue. Please let me know if you need further assistance. If you're interested in a business account, I can also assist you there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!